Pam and Duane Francis

Living, Laughing, and Loving Life

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Peter and Abigail debut in Rendevouz






Here are some pictures of our first time on stage..We play Peter and Abigail..Peter is a member and she is not and she wants to marry him but she doesn't want anything to do with the book of Mormon..We did good, everyone said they enjoyed it..It was scary and fun at the same time...This is also a picture of our cast..the X cast about 60 people all together....We do this show twice a night two nights a week (just our cast) Other cast do the other nights..It runs everyday but Sunday...(Double click on the pictures so you can see how cute Sister Francis is)

2 comments:

  1. I'm no joke SOOOOO proud of you guys... I bet you did great!!! What a special treat you guys are to the play. I really think we are coming in oct so hopefully we get to see you perform! love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! As I looked at your pictures performing, I had a smile on my face, and I felt very emotional ... choked up! We're so proud of you too, and we know you did a terrific job as Peter and Abigail. Do they end up being together? Thanks for the pictures, so we can get a flavor of what you do when we can't be there in person.
    (Bet it's getting a little hot mowing lawns!)

    ReplyDelete