Pam and Duane Francis

Living, Laughing, and Loving Life

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Goodbye to Sister Patterson






Here is a picture of Sister Pattersons parents and sister..This is her last Sunday here she was a great missionary and fun to be with her...more pageant pictures and here is a tree limb that almost hit my machine....(I almost hit it) The heat index today Monday was over 105 so we stopped mowing at 1:00pm...Also Sister Francis and I gave tours at the Brigham Young home on Sunday, this is her in the kitchen area...it was fun too.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see her and hear about her mission!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute kitchen. It looks like Emily standing in the kitchen! Pam, you look beautiful and young in all of your pics. And Duane, you look so handsome. You two are a picturesque missionary couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. every time I blog at your pictures I want to be there with you. oh how I miss you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. every time I "LOOK" at your pictures

    ReplyDelete