Pam and Duane Francis

Living, Laughing, and Loving Life

Sunday, August 8, 2010

More mowing and big trees






Here is a picture of us Mowing and we found this big tree that blew the top off and we almost got hit.........(Well not really) but it was big....and the ground hog is next to our trailer...We went to a arrow head museum and it was amazing some were over 12000 years old....this sign was in a Amish store we went to....makes sense to me...
The weather is hot again so that is why I wear the big hat....

2 comments:

  1. Looks like me sitting on the mower! Guess we're sisters! Some of your pics look like me, ... the ones where you're working. When you're dressed up, you look like Pam, prettier than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Remember my arrowheads? Looks like you had a good day is shops.

    ReplyDelete